There was a ton of gossip about that day, and now it’s finally here. Welcome to the first Stool Streams table tennis tournament! We have the top 10 table tennis players in the office competing against each other in a marathon stream today, with the winner taking home the title of “Best in the Office”. Since the opening of Stool Streams Stadium on August 12, 2020, I am the best player in Triple S. But these other nine players are VERY talented, and one of them can be the new BITO by winning this tournament. Here’s a look at the tournament slice:
Although this is a one-time broadcast, as always YOU still have the chance to win the $ 1,000 progressive jackpot through the Play Barstool app. All you have to do is take your pick, spend 6 for 6 on the app, and the money is yours.
The tournament format has a few different rules than what we’re used to seeing inside the Triple S, so here are the notable changes:
– In-app matches (Hank vs. Lurch exhibition) and Round 1 (Mintz vs. Marty, Hubbs vs. Smitty) will be two of three matches at 21
– The tournament is DOUBLE ELIMINATION
– After the first round, each match will only be a match against 21
– Sucker Serve has been ELIMINATED. The pattern of five serves each continues until we reach 20-20, where we will alternate serves until there is a winner (winner by two)
– Live ball rule remains enabled
It will be a fun tournament this afternoon inside the Triple S. Hope you can join us at 3pm ET! And don’t forget to make your choices on the Play Barstool app.
Reminder: it’s Olympic week at Stool Streams Stadium. Today is just the start, and we’ve released Part 1 of our wide jump competition. Take a look, like and subscribe to our YouTube channel: