A new emergency rule proposed by the County of Hawaii and under consideration by Governor David Ige also outlines the rules for restaurants, bars, food courts and other food establishments; hairdressing salons and beauty institutes; and places of worship.
• Group meals are limited to 10 people per table, and seating must allow a 6-foot separation between groups seated at separate tables, unless there is a strong barrier;
• Six feet of separation must be maintained between individual customers or groups of less than five people gathered in a bar;
• Customers will not be allowed to eat or drink except when seated or standing at their table or at the bar, and must wear face coverings when walking away from the table or bar where their food is. served;
• Buffets, salad bars and other types of self-service food or drink are not allowed;
• Restaurants are encouraged to implement vaccination or testing requirements for employees and customers, among other practices.
Parks and recreational facilities
• Senior classes are canceled and senior club meetings and activities run by the Seniors Activities division or held at a park and recreation facility are canceled until October 4;
• Camping in county facilities is not permitted until further notice;
• Organized sports are not allowed in county facilities;
• The skateparks are also closed;
• Liliuokalani Gardens will remain open daily from 7 am to 7 pm for those who exercise outdoors.
• The Panaewa Equestrian Center is open daily from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm for those who have a valid stable contract and who are actively housed at the facility or care for their registered animals;
• The Hilo Municipal Golf Course remains open to amended rules of the game;
• Washrooms at Alae Cemetery, Bayfront Football Pitches, Liliuokalani Gardens, Lincoln Park, Waikoloa Hooko Park and Waimea Park Tennis Court will be open to pedestrians from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily, while the Gilbert Kahele Recreation Zone restrooms are available 24 hours; Mo’oheau bus station from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the veterans cemetery n ° 2 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hairdressers and beauty institutes
• People should maintain at least 6 feet of physical separation from others as much as possible;
• No food or drink, except water, should be sold, kept for sale, or stored in a salon.
Places of worship
• Persons present at a service must maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between others, with the exception of members of the same household; and
• Places of worship are encouraged to change the methods used to receive financial contributions and to avoid buffet or family-style meals if food is offered at an event.
Under the latest restrictions, nightclubs, large indoor and outdoor venues, and road races will remain closed.